Throwback: The Brilliant Ad Idea that Made Nigerian Guy Scoop Student Of The Year

winner of Lutzer student of the year
Ifeanyi Arthur Mazi

Being a Nigerian myself, I was so joyous when I learnt that a guy from my fatherland, Ifeanyi Arthur Mazi scooped the prestigious Lürzer's Archive "Student Of the Year Award" alongside his partner, Meri Giorgobiani for an ad they both worked on tagged "Reborn".


The ad was created at Miami Ad School, Hamburg, under the tutelage of Niklas Frings-Rupp.

While giving kudos to the brilliant idea, one of the jury members, Asif Amin of BlackSheep.Works said: "The idea is simple yet brilliantly executed. What better treatment can one dead tired person get than a rejuvenating massage that will make him/her feel alive and kicking. The person getting the massage looking through the breathing hole of the masseuse’s bed appears as if being delivered normally in a labour room. The translation of the insight into a stunning visual idea like this made me feel: "Damn, I should have come up with this!"

Below is the AD, the brilliant guy and his partner worked on.




Lutzer student of the year ad winner
The Reborn Ad
 



Post a Comment

0 Comments